What is flash retail ....
Whether you hear temporary retail, flash retailing, pop-up store, or pop-up shop, it is all one and the same. Pop-up shops are taking over the retail world and rethinking traditional store strategy.
Sighted as early as the 1990s in large urban cities such as Tokyo, Los Angeles and New York City, pop-up shops and pop-up retail are temporary retail spaces that sell merchandise of any kind. We are proud to be the innovators of Pop up retails in UK and the concept has evolved since our first Pop up shop in 1998.
Just about every consumer product has been sold via a pop-up shop at one point in time. From art to fashion to tech gadgets and food, pop-ups are exciting because they create short-term stores that are just about as creative as they are engaging.
Flash Retail is just about taking retail space on high foot -all areas and creating a pop-up shop with our partner companies.
Term. Typically 1 week to 5 years
Location. High foot traffic areas such as city centres, malls, and busy streets.
Use. Sell products, presence during holidays or events, launch new products, generate awareness, move inventory, test idea or location, increase ‘cool’ factor.
Landlords are benefitted by the temporary occupation of their property enabling them to market their property with more time frames. They also do not have to pay to secure their retail assets and may be able to pass on their business rates liability which means better cash flow.
Retailers can collaborate with us and open in more locations for a short period of time at a flexible term.
Online Stores can have a larger presence and are able to offer click and collect without committing to the long leases.
The procedure is quite simple
The landlord gives us a temporary Licence to occupy on a weekly rent basis with a notice period of 2 weeks and then Flash Retail Ltd sets up a pop-up shop in collaboration with various retailers, wholesalers and importers. We have all the licence formats to hand and the whole process can be managed within days.
Landlord & Agents
Fill up your temporary space: The pop-up retail format allows you to fill up void periods in your tenancy. You may have a property vacant because you are still looking for the best rental, negotiating lease terms, awaiting building works/enhancement or simply finding a tenant. We can fill this void period for you and you may be generating extra income.
Say no to squatters: About 95% of all high footfall shops will be squatted if left empty, which can lead to a heavy bill to get then evicted
Business rates: Your empty property will make you liable for business rates, by letting to pop up retailers, the liability is passed to the occupier.
CALL Kay on 07985888388 and discuss your empty retail space. We might be able to move in straight away subject to the agreement of Licence. email email@example.com
Retailers / Producers / Wholesalers and Importers
Connect with customers: The pop-up retail format allows you to personally get to know your customers and build stronger relationships.
Increase sales: About 95% of all purchases are still completed offline. This is your opportunity to take advantage of the retail channel.
Build awareness: Consumers and the media love the excitement generated by pop-up shops. Build brand awareness by going offline.
It’s cheaper: Launching a pop-up shop can be 80% cheaper than a traditional retail store.
Test new markets: Easily enter a new market and launch new products.
Call Kay on 07985888388 to discuss your requirements, alternatively email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and your product or you could be in a high footfall retail store from as soon as tomorrow.
Current Locations12th Feb 2021
- Bournemouth, 2 Old Christchurch Road - Flash Retail Limited
- Cardiff, 39 Queen Street CF10 2AS - Flash Retail Limited
- Chelmsford, 70, High Street, CM1 1DH - Flash Retail Limited
- Colchester, Unit 10, Trinity Square, Lion Walk Shopping Centre - Flash Retail Limited
- Dagenham, Unit 29, Heathway Shopping Centre RM10 8RE - Flash Retail Limited
- Derby, 34 East Street DE1 2AF - Flash Retail Limited
- Ealing, 17-19, New Broadway, W5 5AW - Flash Retail Limited
- Godalming, 65A High Street GU7 1AW - Flash Retail Limited
- Hounslow, 5a, Trinity Parade - Flash Retail Limited
- Hounslow, 217, High Street - Flash Retail Limited
- Kilburn, 117 High Road NW6 6JH - Flash Retail Limited
- Nottingham, 2-4 Albert Street NG1 7DA - Flash Retail Limited
- Norwich, Unit 114, Chantry Place Shopping Centre - Flash Retail Limited
- Peckham, 75 Rye Lane, SE15 5EX - Flash Retail Limited
- Peckham, 117-125 Rye Lane SE15 4ST - Flash Retail Limited
- Plymouth, 12, New George Street, PL11RL - Flash Retail Limited
- Shrewsbury, 14 Pride Hill SY1 1DQ - Flash Retail Limited
- Walthamstow, 112 High Street E17 7JX - Flash Retail Limited
- Watford, 68 High Street WD17 2BT - Flash Retail Limited
- York, 28 Parliament Street YO1 8RS - Flash Retail Limited
- Bury St. Edmunds, 28 Butter Market IP33 1DW - Knightsbridge Retail Limited
- Canterbury, 11-13 St George Street, CT1 2JT- Knightsbridge Retail Limited
- Hounslow, 261 High Street, TW3 1EF- Knightsbridge Retail Limited
- Hounslow, 261A High Street, TW3 1EF- Knightsbridge Retail Limited
- Kingston upon Thames, 30A Fife Road, KT1 1SZ- Knightsbridge Retail Limited
- Liverpool, 4 Parker Street, L1 1DN - Knightsbridge Retail Limited
- Hounslow, 215 High Street, TW3 1DH - Mega Deals Limited
- Kent, 104 Broadway Bexley Heath DA6 7DE - Mega Deals Limited
- St Albans, 28 Market Place, AL3 5DG - Mega Deals Limited
- Windsor, 34 Peascod Street, SL4 1EA - Mega Deals Limited